I work with companies to support their staff either through counselling or mediation. My service is personalised to meet your requirements.
In 2011 I became a qualified counsellor and have since progressed as a psychotherapist. My qualifications are listed at the bottom of this page.
I have a private practice based in Hoylake and Mold where I work with individuals and couples.
I began my mediation career in the public sector where I trained as a mediator to work with staff to resolve difficult working relationships and now work independently with companies to assist them with staff conflicts.
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP) and I adhere to their strict Code of Ethics, available to view on BACP website. I have full indemnity insurance.
- L5 Post Graduate Diploma Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- L4 Diploma Therapeutic Counselling
- BACP Certificate of Proficiency
- Diploma NLP
- Certification Mediation
- Certification Couple & Relationship Counselling
- Certification Can We Repair After the Affair
- TA01 – Transactional Analysis